1. This is the personal data protection statement of Singapore Technologies Telemedia Pte Ltd which we may update from time to time.
2. We are committed to comply with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 and other legal requirements.
3. We collect, use and disclose personal data for purposes as notified to you or as permitted by law.
4. Where information is collected to better serve the visitors to our website, as when a visitor registers for any notification service available on this website, takes part in a survey or otherwise makes inquiries or provides feedback, such information may be used for corporate communications analysis and may be communicated in broad terms to our partners and consultants for such purposes.
5. By engaging with us and/or submitting your personal data to us through the forms on our website, you hereby agree to the collection, use, disclosure and/or processing of your personal data by us and/or our related corporations and affiliates for any or all of the following purposes:
(i) Responding to, handling and processing enquiries, requests, applications, complaints and feedback from you;
(ii) Managing our relationship with you;
(iii) Security purposes;
(iv) Responding to legal processes or to comply generally with any applicable laws, governmental or regulatory requirements of any relevant jurisdiction (and any applicable rules, codes of practice or guidelines); and
(v) Any other purposes for which you have provided the information.
6. If you have any enquiries, comments or suggestions about our collection or use of your personal data or this statement, or have any requests with respect to the same, we would be pleased to receive them if you contact our Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.